Sarah Behm firstname.lastname@example.org Monterey, CA
- MA in School Counseling 2011-2014
Adams State University Online Plus Program, Colorado
- MBA 2004-2005
Instituto de Estudios Bursátiles (IEB), Madrid, Spain.
- BS City and Regional Planning 2000-2004
California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, California
- Study Abroad in México April 2003 and Summer 2003
Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, México.
Harmony at Home (Monterey, CA)
Program Director 2018-current
- Supervise Harmony At Home programs and Program Managers, Program Leads, Advocates, and Lead Clinical Supervisor.
- Develop and finalize MOUs and contracts with all current and new partners.
- Foster new partner relationships with school districts and community youth organizations.
- Implement accountability and support systems to ensure high quality programming.
- Coordinate Harmony At Home outreach and community events.
- Participate and lead marketing efforts related to annual luncheon, donor appreciations, fundraising events and campaigns.
- Lead ongoing marketing campaigns for social media, website, newsletter, and mailers.
Bullying Prevention Coordinator & Counselor 2016-2018
- Consulting and coaching administrators, staff, teachers, parents and students to implement the Olweus Bullying Prevention Program in conjunction with PBIS, PlayWorks, and Restorative Justice at Lincoln, University Park and Monterey Park Elementary Schools in Salinas.
- Individual and small group counseling for students involved in bullying situations at Dual Immersion Academy and Sherwood Elementary School in Salinas.
Community Matters (Sevastopol, CA)
Senior Trainer and Consultant 2006-current
- Senior Trainer for Violence Prevention, Drug & Alcohol Prevention, Restorative Practices, and Mentor Trainings in Elementary, Middle and High schools throughout the United States, including Puerto Rico and Guam. (Over 250 schools trained) Audiences consist of 20 – 100 Students, Staff, Teachers and/or Parents. Conduct trainings in both Spanish and English
- Company representative presenting at workshops throughout the United States
- Lead developer, designer and presenter for All-School Assembly, Mentor Program, and Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Training, Staff, and Parent Trainings
Summer Discovery & EduCulture Immersion
US Leader in Spain Summer 14, 13, 10, 09, 08, 07
- Director/US Leader for a one month travel and Spanish immersion course for 7 – 90 high school students in the cities of Madrid, Salamanca, San Sebastian, Nerja, Valencia and Barcelona. Main responsibilities include: Managing staff, monitoring the emotional and physical safety of students; coordinator of academics, housing, tours, meals, special events, transportation, cultural and extracurricular activities for students and ensuring the quality and commitment to the Language Course.
- Outreach and Marketing Specialist: Social Media Marketing, Email Campaigns, Study Abroad Ambassadors Program, Referral Kickback Program, School Presentations, Camp Fair Representative, Newspaper & Podcast Interviews & Ads, and Blog Writer.
Shoreline Middle School (Santa Cruz, CA)
Academic School Counselor 2014-2015
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Student Support Teams (SST) Coordinator
- 504 Plan Coordinator
- Solutions Team Coordinator
- Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) Coordinator
- Leadership Coordinator
- Credit Recovery Program Supporter and Contact
- Career and College Exploration
- High School Articulation
- CPS & Community Resource Liaison
Aspire: Monarch & Berkeley Maynard (Oakland, CA)
School Counselor Intern 2012-2014
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Peer Mentoring Coordinator: CARES Committee
- Classroom Presentations on Bullying Prevention/Restorative Practices
- Behavior-Wellness RTI (BWRTI) team co-coordinator
- RTI team participant
- Family Wellness Workshops and BWRTI Staff PD Co-Facilitator
- Crisis support for students and families
- Boot Camp Co-Coordinator: After-school workshops for 5th grade students with an IEP
- Restorative Circle/Conflict Resolution Facilitator
- Individualized Behavior Plan Support
CalSAC Endorsed Trainer 2010-2013
- Endorsed Professional Development trainer for the California School Age Consortium for After-School and Out-of-School Program Staff.
Texas Educational Solutions (Dallas, Texas)
Educational Sales and Trainer 2010
- Sales Representative and Trainer in Dallas for eight educational software products that focus in reading, writing, math, science and Spanish. Duties included: presentations and professional development trainings at technology conferences and schools, development and execution of marketing campaigns, and customer relations and retention.
International Student Volunteers
Recruitment Coordinator 2009
- Traveled to Universities in Quebec and California recruiting student volunteers.
Actevate (Sydney, Australia)
Program Development Coordinator 2009
- Developed and launched a two-day work climate workshop.
- Delivered trainings to elementary, middle, and high schools throughout the United States to build positive, proactive, and safe school climates.
OUSD (Oakland, CA)
Second Step District Coach 2007-2008
- Second Step Violence Prevention Coach for 14 elementary schools to support program implementation, sustainability, and awareness.
Optionetics (Redwood City, CA)
International Marketing 2005-2007
- International project, seminar and marketing coordinator.
IEB (Madrid, Spain)
Professor/International Relations 2004-2005
- English Professor for undergraduates of Financial Law (200 students total)
- International Relations Assistant and Manager of English teachers
City of San Luis Obispo, CA
Transportation Assistant 2002-2004
- Public transit, parking, bicycle, and general transportation project support.
Native English, Fluent Spanish, Beginner French
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
- Recognized in Guam for offering violence prevention trainings
- American School Counseling Association Member
- Certified Circle Keeper with Cara y Corazon.
- Have presented at California League of Schools (CLS) conferences.